Welcome to the Delaware Tourism Office Newsroom, a great starting point for reporters and travel writers seeking information, photos and even story ideas about Delaware as a vacation destination. Feel free to call (302-672-6813) or email, being sure to detail your needs and your deadline.
Resources available through this page include:
• Images available for download to registered members of the media.
• A Media Registration Form, which should be filled out if:
-- You would like to be added to our media list and receive occasional email alerts about newsworthy events.
-- You would like to visit Delaware, either individually (please note there is limited availability) or as part of a group tour.
-- You wish to download images.
• Current and archived Press Releases.
• Story Ideas for both news reporters and travel writers.
• A “What’s New” page detailing some noteworthy travel-related Delaware developments.
• A Media Kit page where you can order a hard-copy of our media kit, or learn more about some our top attractions, including Beaches, Tax-Free Shopping, DuPont Mansions, and Food & Restaurants.
We’re here to help you, no matter what time or day. If you are a member of the media and do not find what you are looking for on this site, e-mail Eric.Ruth@state.de.us or call 302-672-6813. After normal business hours, Eric can be reached on his cell at 302-943-9508.
If you are not a member of the media and are interested in finding travel information about Delaware, submit an online request form or call the Delaware Tourism Office visitor information hotline at (866) 284-7483.