Here's a sampling of some of the new restaurants opening in Lewes, Dewey and Bethany this year. Some are already open, but many are aiming for late spring debut – check before heading out.
For more information on this story, or to discover more story ideas about new attractions in Delaware for 2015, contact Eric Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 302 672-6813.
- Honey’s Farm Fresh (329 Savannah Road, Lewes). New café and smoothie/juice bar now open. Formerly Blue Plate Diner/JD’s Cafe.
- Half Full (113 W. Market St., Lewes). Popular gourmet pizza joint is being renovated and expanded.
- Lewes Diner (1201 Savannah Road, Lewes). Rising from the former Annabella’s, this new diner is now open.
- Bangkok Thai (17644 Coastal Highway, Lewes). Beach offshoot of the popular Dover Thai restaurant. In the spot once occupied by Sushi Heaven.
- The Gate House of Lewes (109 W. Market St., Lewes). Simple food, with a bistro flair. OPEN
- Baked Coffee Bar (2000 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach). Breakfast and lunch, featuring homemade baked goods. Former Bistro Café. OPEN
- Bethany Boathouse (Del. 1, across from Cottage Café, Bethany Beach). Designed to resemble historic Lifesaving Stations of the East Coast.