Shop tax-free in Delaware during Black Friday and the holiday shopping season to find great deals on electronics, name-brand clothing and specialty items.
• The Christiana Mall located off I-95 in northern Delaware includes stores such as; Apple, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Anthropologie, Target, etc. Store openings begin Thursday, November 28th at 8:00 p.m. Hours and times vary based on the specific store locations.
• The Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach will be open for 23 hours straight with their annual Moonlight Madness Sale! Beginning Thanksgiving night at 10:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m. on Black Friday. They offer stores such as; Sony, Bose, kate spade, J.Crew, Tommy Bahama, etc. Find exclusive after Thanksgiving sales throughout the entire holiday weekend.
• The Concord Mall located in northern Delaware includes stores such as; Best Buy, Sears, Boscov’s, Macy’s, H&M, etc. Stores within the Concord Mall will be open from Midnight - 10:00 p.m. on Friday, November 29th. Department store and restaurant hours may vary.
• The Dover Mall is located in Central Delaware off of Route 1 and includes stores such as; a new Dick’s Sporting Goods, Old Navy, Sears, Boscov’s, JcPenney, Macy’s, etc. A Best Buy, Target and Sam’s Club are within a 10-minute driving distance. Stores within the Dover Mall will begin opening at 8:00 p.m. Thursday, November 28th and will remain open till Friday, November 29th at 10:00 p.m. Department store hours may vary.
• Delaware offers many charming boutiques especially in the historic downtown communities. Celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 30th while tax-free shopping. Click here to view listings of shopping locations and please call ahead of time to check their holiday shopping hours.
Trip ideas and travel resources:
Sign up for deal alerts on BlackFriday.com
Search through hotel listings and book online