Top 5 Things to do in Newark
• Walk along the Main Street in Newark. From delicious restaurants to tax-free shopping, you’ll be amazed at what you can find in this vibrant downtown!
• Within a short driving distance, you will be enjoying tax-free shopping at the newly renovated Christiana Mall with stores ranging from Apple to Anthropologie!
• Indulge in a culinary and wine extravaganze at the Annual Wine and Dine Downtown event taking place on March 23, 2013. Downtown restaurant chef's will pair wine from around the world with culinary delicacies.
• Take advantage of the local deals being offered in the Newark area during the 2013 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship First & Second Rounds.
• Spend the day outdoors at White Clay Creek State Park, a great spot for hikers and mountain bike riders or visit Lums Pond State Park for excellent fishing and water-bound recreation. Both of these beautiful parks are within driving distance to the campus and are great spots if visitors are looking for locations to go for a run before the big game.