Choose your adventures
Plan your stay
Book a hotel or campsite
Please complete the form below to download the Delaware Outdoor Trail passport. The first 100 out-of-state travelers that complete the registration form and download a passport will receive a free 2014 Delaware State Parks Annual Pass. (Only one entry per person is required for a chance to receive the park pass)
How does the Delaware Outdoor Trail work?
1. Complete the form below to download a passport. Bring the passport with you on the trail.
2. Begin planning your adventure by searching for activities and locations. Create a list of your top things to do and see on the trail. Make it a weekend adventure in Delaware by searching for suggested dining locations and booking an overnight stay.
3. Go to the locations and enjoy the great outdoors by completing one or more of the following activities; walking/hiking/running; wildlife viewing; biking; and water activities. Remember to complete the trail, you must complete at least 5 activities in each county (for a total of 15).
4. Locate a code on the Delaware Outdoor Trail sign. Record the code in your passport.
5. Once you’ve entered all the codes needed in your passport, send it back to the Delaware Tourism Office, and we’ll mail your prize!
Now, let's get started! Please complete the form below to download the Delaware Outdoor Trail Passport.