- Do state parks take camping reservations?
- Does the state of Delaware have a State Sales Tax?
- Can you tour Legislative Hall?
- Are pets allowed in the state parks?
- Are pets allowed on the public beaches?
- Are campfires allowed on the beach or in state parks?
- Where can you get a fishing or hunting license?
- Who do I contact for questions on beach accommodations and rental properties?
- How many miles is it to Rehoboth, Wilmington and Dover from nearby cities?
Do state parks take camping reservations?
Visit the state parks Web site at www.destateparks.com for information on available facilities and phone numbers. Camping information is available in the "Things to Do" section.
Are pets allowed in the state parks?
Yes, but there are certain restrictions. Check the state parks Web site at http://www.destateparks.com/ for specific information. The parks' rules and regulations can be found in the "Things to Know" section of the Web site.
Where can you get a fishing or hunting license?
Fishing and hunting licenses can be purchased online at http://www.fw.delaware.gov/ or by calling (302) 739-4431.
|Chambers of Commerce||Telephone|
|Rehoboth and Dewey Beach||(800) 441-1329|
|Bethany and Fenwick Island||(800) 962-7873|
|Lewes Beach||(302) 645-8073|
|District of Columbia||124||106||100|
For more information on gaming and directions to slots, call the individuals loactions:
|Delaware Park||Wilmington||(800) 417-5657|
|Dover Downs||Dover||(800) 711-5882|
|Midway Slots||Harrington||(800) 88-SLOTS7|