Delaware's food truck revolution is expected to heat up considerably through 2015, supplementing the already rapidly growing assortment of mobile eateries (and non-eatery truck retailers). Here's a sampling of what's already here – Google the name for details on where they will be (Facebook pages are a good resource):
- Java Puppy Mobile Espresso Truck: Specializes in fair-trade products
- Kapow Food Truck: Blend of Thai, Korean, Hawaiian by "The Thai Guy."
- Mean Green Smokin' Cuisine: Down-home BBQ
- I Don't Give a Fork: All things sandwiches (including the "Mac & Cheesesteak")
- WildWich Gourmet Sandwiches: Taking sandwiches beyond the ordinary
- Koi On the Go: Fresh-made Thai cuisine
- Cajun-Sno: New Orleans-style snowballs
- Angelo's Curbside Cafe
- Mojo Loco: Eclectic street food
- The Plum Pit: Blend of Latin American, Caribbean and Soul Food
- Bunyan's Lunchbox: Dogfish Head Brewery's beer-friendly grub
- The Roaming Raven: Offshoot of legendary Deer Park Tavern
- Drip Cafe has a new food truck, The Brunch Box.
- Taco Reho. Fresh-made tacos. In Rehoboth Beach. What else do you need?
For more information on this story, or to discover more story ideas about new attractions in Delaware for 2015, contact Eric Ruth at email@example.com or at 302 672-6813.