As COVID-19 continues to affect our state and your businesses, one of the most important things you can do to keep business flowing is to inform your customers of your latest hours, services and more.
- Start with your Google My Business listing and ensure that the hours posted reflect your current operating hours.
- Review your contact information, as the best way for customers to reach you may have changed over the recent weeks and days.
- Make yourself available to customers at the points of contact you provide so you can answer any questions in a timely manner.
- Utilize Google Posts within your Google listing to post your latest developments, recent changes or offerings. Google will display up to two posts at a time below your business’ information. Learn how to post on Google here.
Also update information on your Facebook page.
- Begin with updating your business hours and information.
- Post regularly about any changes that affect customers.
Google and Facebook are two of the top ways customers find you, and it’s important to provide them with accurate information during this uncertain time.
As the situation evolves, continue to update your Google My Business listing and social media accounts. If you have not created or claimed your Google My Business listing, you can get started here.
Please also inform the Delaware Tourism Office of changes and event cancelations by filling out this form.