Here's a sampling of some of the new restaurants opening in Rehoboth Beach this year. Some are already open, but many are aiming for late spring debut – check before heading out.
For more information on this story, or to discover more story ideas about new attractions in Delaware for 2015, contact Eric Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 302 672-6813.
- Taco Reho (19406 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach): New food truck brings a taste of Mexi-Cali love to the beach.
- Arena’s Deli & Bar (149 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach). Expanding the dining room into the adjoining space.
- Grandpa (Mac.) (33 Baltimore Ave., Rehoboth Beach). New pasta-salad-soup spot being opened by Hari Cameron, the well-regarded chef of the foodie destination “a (MUSE.).”
- DiFebo’s (Rehoboth Beach). This longtime favorite is moving to a spot once occupied by Adriatico at corner of First and Baltimore avenues. OPEN
- Falafel Hut (4 N. First St., Rehoboth Beach). This newcomer is expected to open next to Nicola Pizza.
- The Pantry at Nage (19730 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach). Opening in the former Root Gourmet spot, next to stalwart beach favorite Nage. OPEN
- Geyer’s Restaurant (Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach). One-time Milford landmark opens at the beach in place where Jimmy Lynn’s Seafood stood.
- Jimmy’s Grill (Coastal Highway near Nage, Rehoboth Beach). Another location for this iconic Bridgeville diner, which also operates out of Dewey Beach.
- Dough Roller (44 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach): New pizza joint in the space once occupied by Tidal Rave Clothing. OPEN
- Murph’s Beef and Ale (37169 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach). Hand-carved sandwiches.
- 208 Social (208 Second St., Rehoboth Beach -- formerly Stoney Lonen).
- Bramble & Brine (315 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach). This popular foodie destination had closed, but is now reopening.
- Palate Cafe & Catering (19266 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach). This catering-and-café combo is being opened by the original chefs of classic Lewes restaurant The Buttery.
- Kaisey’s Delights (First Street Station, Rehoboth Beach). Desserts.
- Sofi’s Crepes (105 South Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach). Delaware outpost of a mainly-Maryland chain.
- The Swell Tiki Bar & Grill (37385 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach). The former Big Sissies gets a new identity.