Whether you enjoy listening to radio staples with a beer in hand or prefer a more sophisticated event with wine and an orchestra, you’re sure to find amazing live shows from opera to pop and everything in between in Delaware. The Queen This local gem is housed in a 19th-century building which has transformed over the years from hotel to movie theater and in 2011, live performance venue. From classic rock to modern Latin vibes...
Fenwick Island Trip Ideas
Fenwick Island is a perfect spot for a relaxing yet fun-filled getaway. From paddle boarding through the ripples of calm water, to sunbathing on the white sandy beaches, to feeling the thrills of racing go-karts with your family the adventures are plentiful in Fenwick Island.
- Family-Fun : Ready for epic family fun? Viking Golf Amusements and Thunder Lagoon Water Park is a Fenwick Island summer tradition. With an 18-hole mini-golf course, go-karts, a 400 foot lazy river and twister waterslides.
- Explore Outdoors : Relax ocean side at Fenwick Island State Park or adventure through the Little Assawoman Bay with Coastal Kayak and DelMarVa Board Sport Adventures kayak and paddleboard tours.
- Take a Sip : Stop by Salted Vines Vineyard and Winery for a taste of their award-winning wine. As a featured location on the Delaware on Tap app this is the perfect stop to add a little flavor to your trip. Local tip: try one of their refreshing wine slushies!
- Historic Moments : Fenwick Island Lighthouse was constructed in 1859 to assist mariners in navigating the shoreline. Tours of the grounds are available during limited times. Bonus travel tip: stand on the Trans-peninsular line for a chance to be in two states at once!
- The Grub : For savory flavors centered on creativity, try Just Hooked, a “farm-ocean-table” restaurant providing guests with fresh caught seafood and locally grown produce. At Catch 54, experience waterfront views while indulging in fresh Atlantic cuisine.
- Where to Stay : Book a relaxing getaway at Seaside inn or find the perfect vacation home rental.