Foodies flock to Rehoboth Beach, because the sun-kissed town is also blessed with some of the state’s best restaurants. When deciding where to dine in Rehoboth Beach your choices range from upscale delights at Salt Air to fresh oysters at Fins Ale House and Raw Bar.
Rehoboth Beach Trip Ideas
Walk along the boardwalk, shop and dine on the Avenue or just enjoy the surf and sand in Rehoboth Beach. For decades, families have made Rehoboth Beach their favorite summer vacation spot!
- Soak up the sun : Rehoboth Beach is an award-winning, beach with plenty of room for sunbathing, building sand castles and surfing the waves, dolphin watching, pontoon boat excursions and areas for early morning or sunset runs along the coastline and boardwalk.
- Family Fun : For the kids, there’s miniature golf, arcades and Funland, with amusement rides dating back 50 years. Kids will also enjoy bumper boats, water slides, a lazy river and more at Jungle Jim’s River Safari Water Park.
- Local Flavor : Spend your day snacking on Dolle’s Popcorn, or saltwater taffy from Candy Kitchen. When the sun sets, head to one of Rehoboth’s five craft breweries for a sip of the local flavor. For dinner, the coastal cuisine is plentiful from the one-of-a-kind dishes at Bluecoast Seafood Grill to sushi rolls with rooftop views at Cultured Pearl.
- Beyond the Sand : For the outdoor enthusiasts, rent a bike in Rehoboth and ride along the Junction Breakwater Trail into Lewes. For the adults, there’s tax-free shopping galore! Shoppers can stroll through charming downtown boutiques or grab a shuttle to the Tanger Outlets, known as the mile of style.
- Where to Stay : Choose from spacious beach rental homes, to relaxing inn and spas, to boardwalk hotels with a view of the ocean.
Explore more beach fun