Delaware Beach Weekend Essentials
Headed to the beautiful Delaware beaches for the weekend? Make your travel to the sandy paradise an experience you will enjoy by stopping by these local food favorites. Follow this list of beach weekend essentials to keep your hearts and stomachs full!
- Coffee at Brew Haha!
- New Castle
- Start your day off right with a hand-crafted, freshly brewed coffee. Brewhaha is a unique experience that will leave you feeling energized and ready for the day ahead. Their avocado toast paired with a smooth cappuccino is sure to satisfy. If your coffee craving finds you somewhere else check out this list of other Delaware coffee shops.
- Produce at Willey Farms
- As you make your way down the coast be sure to stop by Willey Farms for the freshest local produce. With options of summer squash, nectarines, or even organic pasta sauce they have just what you need for perfect beach house meals and snacks.
- Fresh Seafood at Meding's
- No summer time meal is complete without Delaware seafood. Stop by Medings Seafood off of Rt. 1 for pounds of steamed shrimp, sea-scallops, or flavor-filled blue crabs. You can even pick up some fresh handpicked Maryland crabmeat and make your own Delaware delicacy!
- Donuts at Fractured Prune
- “Do-not” leave your beach trip without picking up a dozen mouth-watering specialty doughnuts from Fractured Prune. Whether you snack on them by the ocean or have one for breakfast each day you will enjoy each and every bite! Choose from at least a dozen glazes and toppings to make a doughnut just the way you want it.
- Deli Supplies at Fifers Farm Market
- Fifers Farm Market Café is a daily favorite lunch spot for beach goers of all types. This Dewey Beach café is known for their signature sandwiches made with homegrown veggies, fresh deli meat, and more. Grab your sandwich to-go and enjoy it on the beach with the sounds of the ocean waves.