Relax with a stay you’ll never forget. From “off-centered” seaside rooms to luxurious cottages that remind you of the splendor of yesteryear, find the right one-of-a-kind stay for you in Delaware.
Check into one of these charming hotels, each with its own unique personality where comfort and top-tier amenities await.
- Dogfish Inn – Brought to you from the founders of Dogfish Head Craft Brewing, this inn prides itself on sticking with the brand’s off-centered vibe with thoughtful yet eccentric amenities and design elements. Make your stay a craft beverage adventure by booking a coordinated tour to the nearby Dogfish Head brewery.
- Hotel Blue – Relax in the coastal contemporary design of Hotel Blue, just a 10 minute walk to the beach. This adult-only hotel features elegant in-room fireplaces and a rooftop pool. Enjoy the comfort of pillowtop beds and Italian linens.
- Inn at Montchanin Village and Spa – You’ll be taken back in time with your luxury stay in one of 11 fully-restored, beautifully decorated cottages on the property. Enjoy a tasty meal at the on-site Krazy Kat’s or a relaxing spa session just steps from your door.
- Hotel Du Pont – Treat yourself to a night (or two) at the historical Hotel Du Pont, nestled in the heart of Wilmington. This AAA Four Diamond hotel was originally opened in 1913 and has retained the splendor and sophistication of yesteryear, providing all its guests a memorable stay.
- Homewood Suites Wilmington Downtown – This new hotel situated on Wilmington’s Riverfront is perfect for any city stay. Book a room with a river view where you’ll enjoy floor-to-ceiling windows allowing natural light to pour in. Prepare your meals in your suite’s kitchenette or grill outdoors with a lovely view. The prime location offers many attractions and restaurants within walking distance.
Bed & Breakfasts
Relax at a B&B where you’ll love the cozy feeling of a home away from home.
- Causey Mansion Bed & Breakfast – You’ll feel right at home in a cozy guest room at this historic home filled with antique décor and four-poster beds. The B&B is just a short walk from downtown Milford. Enjoy a walk along the river or a quiet dinner on Walnut Street.
- Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed & Breakfast – In beautiful Rehoboth beach, you’ll magically step back in time at this “Bewitched” themed B&B. Relax in the hot tub or on the deck surrounded by a small yard your four-legged companion will love. Located only two blocks from the boardwalk, it’s perfect for a weekend getaway.
Looking for a great stay, away from town yet close to tons of great outdoor activities? Look no further than these outdoorsy stays, perfect for nature enthusiasts and adventurous travelers.
- Killens Pond State Park Cabins – Camp in comfort by staying at a modern cabin at Killens Pond State Park. These family-style cabins sleep four and come complete with a shower, efficiency kitchen and air conditioning. Cabins are available year round.
- Massey’s Landing – Why camp when you can glamp? Instead of hauling in your RV or setting up a tent, reserve a Safari Tent at Massey’s Landing. It will remind you of camping but with modern comforts. Sleep in real beds, relax on a comfy couch and easily charge all your electronics with the built in outlets. Best of all, you’ll still enjoy a wonderful waterfront vacation.
- Trap Pond State Park Yurts – Instead of tent or cabin camping, try out Trap Pond State Park’s yurts – single-room circular tent structures complete with bunk beds, a futon and deck. Easier than a tent, but more outdoorsy than a cabin, yurts are perfect for those new to camping. With the pond nearby, kayaking, fishing and more are easily accessible.