Stay hoppy and warm this winter with these new brews on tap! Spend the next few winter months staying cozy at these top spots sipping on warm flavors. Use the DE on Tap app to check-in to each location to win a free prize!
Autumn Arch Beer Project
Newark State of Mind
- Our flagship Double IPA. Dank, a bit of west coast, a hint of new school hazy IPA, this beer is has something for everyone.
- Imperial Stout. A silky smooth Imperial Stout so dark it's like looking into the abyss. Sweetness and chocolate notes are well balanced by a mild bitterness on the back end.
- Hazy IPA. Double dry hopped with Citra and El Dorado, this hazy IPA has intense tropical fruit aromas partnered with extremely low bitterness.
Brick Works Brewing and Eats
New Year New ME: Blonde Glitter Ale
- This blonde ale sparkles due to the addition of edible glitter. Mild bitterness and medium body make it as approachable as a new you in the new year.
Iron Hill Brewery – all DE locations
Rising Sun IPA – Available in cans and on draft January 16, 2020
IBU: 41.0 ABV: 7.3%
- This beer may be an American IPA in style, but its feel and flavor come from its Japanese Sorachi Ace single-hop recipe that lends itself to unexpected notes of lemon and coconut. It’s refreshing and well-balanced. But rest assured, this nimble brew still has that hop-kick you are looking for.
Bedotter - Available in cans and on draft February 13, 2020
IBU: 38 ABV: 9.0%
- Our traditional Belgian-style Tripel, this robust beer has strong notes of plums, spice and bananas that are balanced by a dry, yet refreshingly crisp bitterness.
Hipster IPA – Available in cans and on draft February 13, 2020
IBU: 4 ABV: 6.7%
- This Hazy, New England-style IPA’s been crafted by our finest, tight-pants wearing brewers. It’s a blend of wheat and oats, unironically dry hopped with All American Hops. Notes of melon, mango and pine lead to flavor so cool it’ll curl your mustache.
Sweet Leaf IPA – Available in cans and on draft March 5, 2020
IBU: 65 ABV: 7.2%
- Brewed with whole leaf hops and far out vibes, this beer is a happening of peace, love, and flavor. Take in its earthy hops. Tune into the subtle undertones of grapefruit, pine, and tropical fruit that keep things grooving. Dust off those lava lamps, drop the needle on some vintage vinyl, and just let the experience of this beer roll over you, man.
Midnight Oil Brewing Company
- Dark, chocolate, roasty stout, sessional.
- Dark color, rich body stout, finish is clean.
Doc Brown Ale
- Notes of coffee and toffee with a clean, easy drinking finish.
Mispillion River Brewing Company
Seven Swords: Golden Stout
- Seven swords sparkles golden as the sun, but hides the strong chocolate notes and mouthfeel of a night black stout. This 8.5% ABV beer will betray your senses. It will be released in 12oz 6-packs
Holy Crap: Imperial Red Ale
- This beer was originally brewed accidentally when an IPA and brown ale were combined in the mash. It will be released in 16oz 4-packs for the first time this year. It will be released in 16oz 4-packs
Wonka: Chocolate Stout
- 30 pounds of milk chocolate chips were added to the boil to create a beverage akin to adult chocolate milk. At 7.8% ABV, it is rich, it is is decadent, and it takes you to a land of pure imagination (insert joke about golden tickets here). It will be released in 16oz 4-packs.
Stewarts Brewing Company
Rye Barrel Aged Coffee Talk Porter
- Our Coco Coffee Porter aged nearly a year in a Bulleit Rye barrel.
Oyster Stout (Nitro)
- Brewed with Chincoteague Oysters, this Stewart's crowd favorite for years will be returning this winter on nitro.
- Traditional Munich Dunkel with toasty malt flavors complimented by a subtle sweetness.
- Rich with malt character and slight dryness married with a bouquet of clove and banana makes this a quite smooth and Belgian Abbey Dubbel.
- A historical interpretation of a pre-prohibition recipe, this lager is crisp and refreshing while still having full flavor and hop presence.
Thompson Island Brewing Company
- Little Friday is a clean, crisp Bavarian-style pale lager made with a touch of German Munich and Caramel malts, Valm said. The base is a German Pilsner malt, which adds a slight biscuit note. The crisp malt character provides the beer’s backbone.
Wilmington Brew Works
Par Avion - Luau Punch; Yacht Deck Sour
- Surf's Up! Travel to the Hawaiian Islands, or just back to your childhood, with this nostalgic flavor. Only thing it's missing is heaps of Red Dye #5! Watch out for Punchy and let your friends back home know you are doing fine.... send that postcard Par Avion!
Cognitive Surplus; Classic IPA
- A fresh and fruity hop aroma give way to a striking bitterness, thanks to a blend of Chinook, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Cascade Hops. Definite grapefruit on the palette, with a light and pleasing malt accent.
Nocturnal Indiscretion; Midnight Snacks - Chocolate Peanut Butter; Belgian Rye Stout
- What better Nocturnal Indiscretion is there than a Midnight Snack? In the Chocolate Peanut Butter variant, our Delicious Belgian Rye Stout is accentuated with the flavors of your favorite vending machine snack - the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Coffee Harmonic Oscillation; Coffee Chocolate Milk Stout
- Dark and rich with a sweet, malty palette. A Dark Chocolate and Coffee Milkshake Stout brewed with pounds of cocoa tea and French roast beans, cold brewed and conditioned by our brewer.
The Pulchrinator; Doppelbock
- This doppelbock is born out of our Subtle Pulchitude dunkel, and is made with with half the water. The Pulchrinator is malty and strong with warming boozy character. Expect deep caramel notes with a crisp, clean, cracker finish that will not allow one to mistake the alcohol present. Savor this lovely beer responsibly.