Autumn is here, and that means it is time to get the family dressed in their best orange, red, and yellow flannels and enjoy farm fresh fun. Wide open spaces, and favorite fall flavors await at the places that will take you back to the roots of what makes this season so special. Harvest time! Use this list to guide you to pumpkins, apples, corn mazes, and hay rides galore in Delaware. Fifers Orchards Camden...
Fall Festivals in Delaware
As the green of a Delaware summer turns into the golds and reds of autumn, an inspiring sense of celebration and fun arises in Delaware as the season for festival begins. Here are just a few festivals happening this fall.
- Brandywine Festival of the Arts, Wilmington (Sept. 11 & 12) : Stroll the outdoor vendors on the banks of the Brandywine River, and snag some original artwork.
Historic Odessa Brewfest, Odessa (Sept. 11) :
Tap into an afternoon of craft beverage tastings, great food, live music and more all along the beautiful historic streets of Odessa.
- Amish Country Bike Tour, Dover (Sept. 19). : An invigorating bike ride through central Delaware’s countryside. Save room for “Famous Amish Pie Stop.
- Delaware Taco Festival, Wilmington (Sept. 25) : Over 25 taco and food vendors, a margarita bar, tequila samplings, live entertainment and more are coming to the the beautiful Tubman-Garrett Park on the Riverfront!
Fall Sidewalk Sale, Rehoboth Beach (Oct. 1 & 2) :
Stroll the streets of Rehoboth Beach for unique finds, great deals, and shopping among the fall breeze and salty air.
- Fifer Orchards Corn Maze, Camden-Wyoming (Sept.25) : Fall’s sweet bounty is the focus in this mashup of food, farm tours, and a corn maze.
- Apple-Scrapple Festival, Bridgeville (Oct. 9) : This celebration of two of Delaware’s favorite foods features carnival rides, live entertainment and (of course) food.
- Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival, Rehoboth Beach (Oct. 14-17) : Top jazz musicians from around the world come to the beach to wow the crowds from four stages.
- Sea Witch Halloween & Fiddler’s Festival, Rehoboth Beach (Oct. 29-31) : This quirky, Halloween-focused beach blowout includes parades, games, hayrides, and free live entertainment on the bandstand.