Marketing & Advertising
The Delaware Tourism Office is here to help spread word about your business, attraction or event to travelers across the country. Here are some of the DTO-provided marketing tools that tourism industry partners might find useful in achieving a common goal – bringing more travelers to Delaware.
- The DTO’s Industry Toolkit has tips and guidelines on incorporating the images, typography and logo of the “Endless Discoveries” brand into your own marketing efforts. It’s an easy way to give your promotions a unified, professional look.
- To download the "Endless Discoveries" logo, please complete this form.
- To promote tax-free shopping Delaware, click here to download the new branded icon.
- Interested in advertising on Tripadvisor? Download the 2017 co-op plan.
- Be sure to register your business or group in the DTO database so that it can be included in the VisitDelaware.com listings, increasing your visibility to potential visitors.
- If your business or group is doing something new that will appeal to travelers, be sure to shoot our Marketing Team an email, so that it can be included in promotional efforts and other Delaware tourism marketing campaigns by the DTO.
- To help ensure your event receives maximum publicity, submit it for consideration as a calendar item on VisitDelaware.com. To qualify, events must have the potential of attracting large numbers of out-of-state visitors.
- To submit a deal coupon that will be seen by consumers on VisitDelaware.com, go to the Add a Coupon page.
- To view the State of Delaware Attractions Sign Program Policy, please click here.