Friday, May 8
Cheers to Craft Beverage
While raising a glass at the brewery or taking part in a wine tasting are on hold, many craft beverage locations have chosen to keep their doors open by offering takeout and curbside to-go, while keeping their customers well informed with social media. Consider adding some of these ideas to your marketing strategy:
- Host a virtual happy hour featuring virtual backgrounds of your location or simply enjoy Delaware craft beverages online with friends and family
- Host a beverage tasting by posting a video tasting guide on Facebook or YouTube
- Offer unique takeout specials and incentives
- Create a signature drink or cocktail for customers to enjoy at home, and if there’s a recipe, post an instructional video online
- Share Delaware on Tap’s promotional videos.
Stop by the Visit Delaware blog to view which craft beverage locations are open and taking orders.
Sample social media posts:
Raise a glass to Delaware’s craft beverage makers for keeping our spirits up and glasses full!
Three cheers for Delaware’s craft beverage industry!
Whether your glass is full of beer, wine, mead or a cocktails, raise it for a toast to Delaware’s craft beverage makers!