Monday, May 4
Sometimes small gestures of appreciation can make a big impact. Join in the effort to honor frontline and essential workers by shining a blue light on your attraction at 7 p.m. Monday, May 4. Share photos and videos of your blue lights on social media using #ThanksDE to show how our industry cares.
If blue lights aren't available at your location, try one of these ways of showing support that are equally impactful.
- Hotels can light room windows in the shape of a heart
- Restaurants can offer deals or provide free meals to essential workers
- Craft beverage locations can offer a specialty blue drink
- Entertainment venues can share photos of an empty stage lit up blue
- Or simply share a photo with a grateful message using #ThanksDE
Frontline and essential workers need to be reminded of our appreciation through this difficult time, so use your imagination to come up with new, unique ideas to show them you care.
Sample social media posts:
Today we honor those working on the frontlines #ThanksDE
Delaware’s frontline workers risk it all so we can stay safe at home. Today we thank them. #ThanksDE
A big thank you to those working on the frontlines, keeping Delawareans safe! #ThanksDE