Enjoy the Delaware Beaches :
Whether you’re looking to spend your days in the sand or exploring the charms of coastal living, you can choose from six beach towns for your next beach getaway. Lewes, Rehoboth, Dewey, Bethany, South Bethany and Fenwick each have its own style that you’ll want to make it your forever vacation spot.
- Delaware Discoveries Trail : Find the perfect Insta-worthy moment and experience a new one-of-a-kind experience in Delaware. Explore nine pieces of interactive street artwork throughout the state that you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover the great outdoors :
From kayaking alongside bald cypress trees at Trap Pond State Park to hiking through serene trails at White Clay Creek State Park you'll be amazed at what you can discover outdoors in Delaware.
With nearly 600-acres of scenic surroundings, Mt. Cuba Center in northern Delaware is filled with some of the region’s finest woodland and wildflower gardens. Enjoy a picnic in the meadows, take an educational tour, or take a few moments to appreciate the wonders of nature.
Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is the perfect spot for migratory bird watching and wildlife spotting. Stretching eight miles along the Delaware Bay, Bombay Hook is home to walking trails; observation towers and is a photographer’s dream location!
Take a drive through serene landscapes while traveling Delaware’s scenic byways. From historic communities to coastal waterways, you’ll be reminded that time on the road can be more than just exit signs and rest stops.
- Bombay Hook, Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuges : One of the top spots for migratory birding in the spring and fall along the East Coast.
- Cape Henlopen State Park : Enjoy the spot where the bay meets the ocean. From sunbathing to fishing to disc golfing, this is one of the most popular parks in Delaware.
- Cape Water Tours & Taxi : Feel the coastal breeze as you explore the inland waterways on a guided tour.
- Delaware Seashore State Park : Whether you are enjoying the ocean breeze or the bayside waterway adventures, this is a top spot for enjoying the coastal beauty of Delaware.
- Jack A. Markell Trail : Cycle from the Riverfront Wilmington to the quiet beauty of scenic wetlands.
- Lums Pond State Park/Go Ape! Treetop Adventure Course : Paddle your way through waterway adventures or climb to new heights on a treetop and zipline course.
- Mt. Cuba Center : Enjoy the quiet solitude of being surrounded by woodlands and natural gardens.
- Scenic Drives : To enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your car, explore some of the state’s best Scenic Drives.
- Trap Pond State Park : Enjoy paddling along bald cypress trees is an unforgettable Delaware experience.