Outdoor Dining in Wilmington
Ready to rediscover long-lost taste buds? Come dine out under the stars with these outdoor dining spots in Wilmington. To view more dining locations, please browse these listings.
- Curbside Wilmington : Enjoy summertime in the city with Curbside Wilmington you’ll experience free parking and valet, live music every Thursday night from 5-9pm and savory cuisines paired with signature cocktails. It’s all about brining the good eats to the streets. For more information about participating outdoor dining and curbside happy hour locations, please go to http://downtownwilmingtonde.com/curbside.
- Banks Seafood : Located along the Riverfront, Banks’ Seafood Kitchen is one of the top spots for patio dining or cocktails on the Riverfront. Its atmosphere is paired with fresh seafood including a raw bar, lobster, and award-winning crab cakes.
- Buckley’s Tavern : Dating back to the 1800s, this local’s favorite began as a private residence and now offers casual American “comfort” cuisine with patio style seating. They are well known for their brunch and even welcome diners to wear festive PJs for extra comfort.
- Drop Squad : It’s all about feeling the comforts of home while enjoying vegan cuisines with multicultural influences. Everything is made to order and from scratch. Enjoy these nature-based meals while dining outside on their patio with views of the Riverfront.
- Harry’s Savory Grill : A fine dining experience that you must try in Wilmington! They’re well known for their Prime Rib, perfectly cooked steaks, and farm-to-table selections. Dine in their outdoor patio and paired with the perfect wine, you’ll have a flavorful and fun evening!
- Iron Hill Brewery : This craft brewery is located along the Riverfront Wilmington with dining on the patio and sunset views over the cityscape, it is a top location for outdoor dining in Wilmington. They’re well known for weekly chef creations inspired by the seasons and of course, beer brewed just ten feet from your table.
- Maker’s Alley : Come discover where historic vibes meet contemporary style with an indoor-outdoor restaurant and beer garden with 24 beers on tap. While you enjoy a handcraft cocktail or savory brew under the city lights, they will be hard at work in the kitchen which is also a converted 1964 airstream. There is parking located across the street and its free parking after 7pm weekdays and on weekends.