Up and down the Delaware beaches, pets are a welcome and familiar part of the scene. Explore pawsome times at areas for dogs to splash in the sun, and at pet boutiques.
Delaware Pet Boutiques
Pets love gifts just as much as humans! Throughout the state of Delaware, you’ll find small-town boutiques to buy your pet a souvenir while on vacation. Bringing them with you? Even better, stop by a pet store in Delaware for gifts they can pick themselves! After all that shopping they deserve a special treat too, like a pup-cone or a homemade cookie made just for them.
- Pet Kraze (Wilmington) : Looking for special offers? Pet Kraze has you covered from wholesome pet food to dental treats to keep your furry friend healthy.
- Route 300 Pets & Supplies (Smyrna) : Find your next beloved pet at Route 300 Pets & Supplies. Or take your pet from a groom and a treat while visiting.
- Fur Baby Boutique (Milford) : Treat your fur-baby to spa day. Fur-baby is a pet boutique that will provide your pet a day of pampering, relaxation, and master styling.
- P.U.P.S of Lewes (Lewes) : Pet Boutique with gifts and treats for dogs & cats and gifts for their humans too.
- Critter Beach (Rehoboth Beach) : Pamper your pet with fun toys and treats at this downtown Rehoboth Beach pet store.
- Yarn & Bone Pet Supply : From festive toys and treats to nutritional products and even a self-serving bathing station this is a must-stop spot for pets!
- Salty Paws : A fun-filled day at the beach calls for cooling off with a sweet treat at this unique ice cream bar and bakery.