Romantic Getaways in Delaware
Spend some quality time with your special someone during a romantic Delaware getaway. From pampering spa treatments to delectable gourmet dinners, to adventures you’ll only find in Delaware, you will find the best way to treat yourselves in Delaware.
- For a regal excursion, spend a day or weekend in northern Delaware and enjoy rolling hills and the majestic DuPont estates. Admire the luxurious homes and stroll through their beautiful gardens.
- The Inn at Montchanin Village and Spa is a lovely, secluded location to relax in a private, historic guestroom in between spa treatments and delicious eats at the venue’s delectable restaurant, Krazy Kat’s.
- For an evening in the city, head into Wilmington for a delicious wining and dining experience at Domaine Hudson Wine Bar and Eatery where you can indulge in gourmet dishes designed specially by the chef to complement a selection of wines from their large inventory.
- History-lovers can walk hand-in-hand down the quaint cobblestone streets of Historic New Castle. Stop at colonial sites like the New Castle Court House or the Amstel House. Just blocks away, you’ll see Battery Park, a perfect spot to relax along the Delaware River. Explore the Delaware History Trail to find more unique destinations.
- Embrace the outdoors together at Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge where you’ll see foxes, deer, and hundreds of migratory birds that call Delaware home during their annual travels. Pack binoculars and a camera! Check out the Delaware Outdoor Trail to find more scenic attractions and ways to get active!
- Savor delicious local flavors at 33 West Ale House with one of dozens of craft beers – both local and national!
- Consider a comfortable evening in a luxury room at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino. Keep an eye on the entertainment schedule, you may be able to catch a concert or comedy show at the venue’s Rollins Center.
- Nothing is more romantic than a beach getaway where you can wake up to a breathtaking sunrise over the ocean at a beautiful hotel like Rehoboth Beach’s Boardwalk Plaza. Consider a stay at the Bellmoor Inn if you’re looking to be pampered with a delightful couples’ spa treatment.
- Spend the day browsing the charming streets of Rehoboth Beach or Lewes, where you’ll find unique shops and delicious eateries are open year round.
- Take a smooth cruise together on the bay aboard the Cape Water Taxi and admire a beautiful sunset over the water.