Lefty's Alley & Eats
Indoor fun awaits in Delaware
Whether you’re escaping the rain and cold, or just want an alternative to outdoor adventure, step inside and enjoy the abundance of unexpected indoor attractions that await in Delaware.
Getaways for the grown-ups
- Tax-free shopping is a great way to spend a few hours, or even a day. Try Christiana Mall, where you’ll find plenty of name brand stores like Apple and Nordstrom or head to Tanger Outlets at the beach where you’ll save big on brand names. For unique one-of-a-kind accessories, gifts, and more, visit one of Delaware’s top shopping streets.
- Download the Delaware on Tap app to experience Delaware’s craft beverage scene. You’ll find more than 30 craft beverage locations, events, tours, and more. The nationally-praised Dogfish Head is a must-stop for craft brew lovers, while Painted Stave Distilling is a hidden gem, serving up handcrafted cocktails. Check into each stop with the app to get one step closer to a free prize!
- Enjoy live music ranging from rock and roll bands at beach bars like the Starboard to brunch shows at the Queen to opera by OperaDelaware.
- Immerse yourself in history at the Delaware Museum of Natural History and get a taste for local culture at one of Delaware’s art gallery like the Biggs Museum of American Art.
- Try your luck at slots, table games and more at one of Delaware’s three casinos – Casino at Delaware Park, Dover Downs Hotel and Casino or Harrington Raceway and Casino.
Fun for all
- Lefty’s Alley & Eats will keep everyone entertained with its arcade games, laser tag, bowling and delicious food and drink.
- Take a few hours to relax by catching a movie at Penn Cinema Riverfront IMAX, Westown Movies, or Movies at Midway.
- Delaware’s theater scene has plenty to keep you entertained at venues like the Grand Opera House, Playhouse on Rodney Square, Delaware Theatre Company, or Clear Space Theater Company.
- Try staples like Grotto Pizza with its legendary swirl or fresh takes on coastal cuisine at spots like Bluecoast Seafood Grill in Bethany or Rehoboth. Check out the Delaware Culinary Trail for more inspiration!
Excitement for the kids
- The kids will have a blast conquering challenges that exercise their STEM skills at Lewes' The Great STEMporium.
- Delaware Children’s Museum is a great location for kids to experience fun, educational exhibits.
- No matter the time of year, it’s always a good time for ice skating at Harrington’s Centre Ice Rink.
- Take the fun to new heights at Shell We Bounce indoor trampoline park at the beaches or Sky Zone in Newark.