During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- Bethany Beach is open for sunbathing, swimming and exercising. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained. Please remember to stay home if you are sick. Note the beach and boardwalk are closed from 1 to 5 a.m. daily.
- Face coverings are required in public places including on the boardwalk, entering and exiting the beach and are encouraged on the beach.
- Food and drink establishments are open under capacity limitations. Reservations may be required.
- Overnight accommodations are open.
- Pay to park spaces will be free after 4:00 p.m.
- Dogs are prohibited from walking on its beach and boardwalk from May 15th until September 30th.
For more information on planning your trip to Bethany Beach, please view these trip ideas.