Bethany Beach Regulations
During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- Bethany Beach is open for all activities to Delawareans and for those from out-of-state who have quarantined 14 days. Note the beach and boardwalk are closed from 1 to 5 a.m. daily.
- Guarded swimming begins at 9 a.m. on May 23 and lasts the duration of the summer.
- Face coverings must be worn on the boardwalk and are encouraged on the beach.
- Walk-on surf fishing and other activities will be allowed to resume for Delawareans and for those from out-of-state who have quarantined 14 days.
- Pay-to-Park and parking enforcement will begin on June 1, 2020.
- Dogs are prohibited from walking on its beach and boardwalk from May 15th until September 30th.