During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- Dewey Beach is open for sunbathing, swimming and exercise. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained and a face covering must be worn whenever in a setting with members of another household, regardless of ability to physically distance.. Please remember to stay home if you are sick. Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in public places when social distancing is not possible and encouraged on the beach.
- Food and drink establishments are open under capacity limitations. Reservations may be required.
- Overnight accommodations are open.
- You must either use ParkMobile or display a parking permit from May 15th to September 15th between 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Parking is free Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dogs are permitted on the beach before 9:30 a.m. and after 5:30 p.m.
For more information on planning your trip to Dewey Beach, please view these trip ideas.