During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- The beach in Fenwick Island is open for swimming, exercising and sunbathing. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained. Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in public places and encouraged on the beach.
- Food and drink establishments are open under capacity limitations. Reservations may be required.
- Overnight accommodations are open.
- Dogs (or other animals) are not permitted on the beach May 1 through September 30.
For more information on planning your trip to Fenwick Island, please view these trip ideas.