During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- Lewes beach is open for sunbathing and exercise. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained. Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in public areas including restrooms and are recommended on the beach.
- Food and drink establishments are open with limited capacity. Reservations may be required, please plan ahead.
- Overnight accommodations are open.
- Lewes Beach Parking Lot 2 will be closed and Lewes Beach Parking Lot 1 will be open, but not at full capacity to prevent overcrowding.
- No dogs are allowed on any beach between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. any day between May 1st and September 30th.
For more information on planning your trip to Lewes, please view these travel ideas.