During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- The Rehoboth beach and boardwalk will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. for beach activities including exercising, sunbathing and swimming. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained and a face covering must be worn whenever in a setting with members of another household, regardless of ability to physically distance.. Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in public places including on the boardwalk and while exiting or entering the beach.
- Food and drink establishments are open with limited capacity. Reservations may be required, please plan ahead.
- Overnight accommodations are open.
- You must use ParkMobile from May 22 to September 13 at all metered spots from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. All metered spots are either $2 or $3 per hour depending on location. The city has free parking on Mondays from 4 to 10 p.m until September 14th.
- Dogs are prohibited from the beach and boardwalk May 30 through September 30
For more information on planning your trip to Rehoboth Beach, please view these trip ideas.