Rehoboth Beach Regulations
During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- The beach and boardwalk will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Beach activities include exercising, sunbathing and swimming. Strict social distancing of 6ft between anyone outside a family unit must be maintained. Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in public places including on the boardwalk and while exiting or entering the beach.
- Walk-on surf fishing and other activities are allowed.
- You must use ParkMobile from May 22 to September 13 at all metered spots from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. All metered spots are either $2 or $3 per hour depending on location.
- Dogs are prohibited from the beach and boardwalk May 30 through September 30