Rehoboth Beach Regulations
During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- The beach and boardwalk will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Beach activities include exercising, sunbathing and swimming. The mandatory 14 day quarantine for out-of-state visitors will be lifted on June 1, 2020.
- Face coverings must be worn on the boardwalk and are encouraged on the beach.
- Walk-on surf fishing and other activities will be allowed to resume for Delawareans and for those from out-of-state who have quarantined 14 days.
- You must use ParkMobile from May 22 to September 13 at all metered spots from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. All metered spots are either $2 or $3 per hour depending on location.
- Dogs are prohibited from the beach and boardwalk May 30 through September 30