State Parks Beach Regulations
During COVID-19 the following beach regulations are in place.
- Cape Henlopen State Park, Delaware Seashore State Park and Fenwick Island State Park are open daily 8 a.m. to sunset.
- Sunbathing, swimming, picnicking, surfing, kayaking, walk-on surf fishing and other activities are allowed for Delawareans and for those from out-of-state who have quarantined 14 days. The out-of-state quarantine will be lifted on June 1, 2020.
- Visitors must bring face coverings, such as masks or bandanas, with them when entering state parks.
- Parking is limited to between 50 and 70% capacity to allow visitors to maintain appropriate social distance.
- Pets are allowed in parks but prohibited from swimming and sunbathing beaches until September 30. View a map of where dogs are permitted here.