Happy Hour Hangouts
When the clock strikes happy hour o’clock its time to head to top spots in Wilmington where the drinks are poured, the snacks are savory, and the vibes are all things happy. The perfect after work spot awaits among the cityscapes to meet up with friends, connect with co-workers, and catch up on those moments missed during what should be the most relaxing part of your day. Browse this variety of locations on tap in Wilmington
- Chelsea Tavern : Chelsea Tavern is where the locals go for their happy. This locally sourced, and locally loved happy hour boasts 31 craft draft beers all for $4, daily specials like ½ priced happy-tizer Mondays, $5 mixed drinks, and more. Enjoy the early evening breeze and witness the magic of Market Street with their outdoor seating spaces.
- Constitution Yards Beer Garden : What says happy hour more than a place to eat, drink, relax, and play? Constitution Yards Beer Garden is just that with a lineup of a full bar service, handcrafted BBQ, live music, beach vibes, sports, cornhole, axe throwing and the list goes on. In their upcycled storage container bar you can expect a rotating list of craft beers, seasonal cocktails, wine and the occasional frozen slushy.
- Makers Alley : Travel off the beaten path to Makers Alley for the ultimate mixed drink experience. Dubbed the “best after-work drinks” spot for 2021 this restaurant and beer garden serves up the kind of vibes you wait all day to enjoy. 24 beers on tap, a 1964 airstream turned kitchen, and crafty cocktails make this a perfect spot to hangout and unwind.
- Torbet Street Social : Take your happy hour back in time as this cocktail lounge is housed in one of Delaware’s historic stables dating back to 1887 and offers a nostalgic sense of class and sophistication. Relax around the fire pit sipping lavender infused gin or sit under the crystal chandelier with an old fashioned hand. Be sure to check their website for the speakeasy secret of the day, and exclusive details.
- Trolley Tap House : All aboard! Happy hour at Trolley Tap House is the perfect time to tap into the craft beverage culture that flows throughout Trolley Square in Wilmington. This comfort food menu, and casual atmosphere will have you sipping back and relaxing in no time.
- Stitch House Brewery : Be sure to add a brewery with a flight full of different flavors to your happy hour bucket list. Stitch House Brewery on Market Street has just that with a drink menu of craft beers, cocktails, wine, and the best of dark liquors and a food menu that includes shareable skillets like buffalo chicken dip, four cheese mac skillet, a variety of salads and more! Sip on happy hour deals during the weekdays 4-7pm. While you’re there be sure to check in using the Delaware on Tap app for your chance to win a prize!
Bonus Happy Hour Experiences:
For a bonus happy hour experience head to Market street on Thursdays for Curbside Wilmington. Every week the hustle and bustle of Wilmington slows down, Market Street closes, and is instead filled with the good times and good vibes of live music, outdoor dining, and local libations.
Delaware Art Museum Happy Hour
During the summer months enjoy the artsy atmosphere of happy hour on the terrace at the Delaware Art Museum. Local craft brews, like cans of the playfully pretentious Wilmington Brew Works, the tranquility of the garden, and the strumming of live music make this a can’t miss experience.