The Value of Tourism in Delaware
- The total market value of goods and services produced (GDP) by the state's economy during 2015 was $3.1 billion.
- In 2015, there were 8.5 million visitors to the State of Delaware.
- The Delaware tourism industry is the 4th largest private employer in the state, employing 41,730 people.
- The tourism industry generated $486 million in state and local government taxes/fees in Fiscal Year 2015.
- Without tourism, each Delaware household would pay an additional $1,417 in taxes.
Download the 2015 Value of Tourism Report by clicking here.