Delaware Tourism Statistics
The Value of Tourism in Delaware
- The total market value of goods and services produced (GDP) by the state's economy during Fiscal Year 2013 was $2.9 billion.
- In 2013, there were 7.5 million visitors to the State of Delaware.
- The Delaware tourism industry is the 4th largest private employer in the state, employing 39,400 people.
- The tourism industry generated $451 million in state and local government taxes/fees in Fiscal Year 2013.
- The average visitor spent $580 per trip in 2013.