So much to do, so little time. You’ve got 93 days to make the most out of summer. Now, you’ll have one less thing to do – create a bucket list. These are the top ten things your summer in Delaware should include to ensure it’s your best season yet.
Bethany Beach Trip Ideas
For some, the Bethany Beach lifestyle is the ultimate expression of why the Delaware beaches hold a special place in people's hearts, generation after generation, season after season. For years, Bethany has been beloved for its balance of family-friendly peacefulness and fun-loving diversions.
- Dine Around : While visiting Bethany Beach, sip on a sunrise coffee from 3BB Café, and close out the day with a golden-hour dinner at Bluecoast Seafood Grill. Be sure to grab a drink on an oceanfront deck at Mango’s or indulge in savory Italian cuisine at DiFibeo’s.
- Shop Tax-Free : Downtown Bethany Beach offers a wide array of shops, farmers markets, boutiques and more. From sweet finds at Candy Kitchen, trendy styles at Gypsy Teal, to books galore at Bethany Beach Books. Visit the Bethany Surf Shop for the latest t-shirt designs to commemorate your Bethany Beach vacation!
- Outdoor Adventure : Enjoy kayaking, surfing, and more at Delaware Seashore and Fenwick Island State Park. Spend the day on the green at Baywood, a nearby 18-hole golf course or show off your putt-putt skills at the Millville Boardwalk miniature golf course.
- Family Fun : Families can enjoy performances at the Freeman Stage at Bayside in their socially distant pod seating areas. The Bethany Beach Bandstand and weekly movies on the beach also offer great entertainment for the whole family.
- Where to Stay : When exploring where to stay in Bethany Beach choose from options like a soothing ocean-front stay at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites, a cozy beach rental, and more.