Sun-kissed skin, sandals, and sundresses are some of the best things about the season. Welcome summertime in style with this list of trendy Delaware Boutiques north to south. Ellie Boutique Greenville Whether you are looking for a wardrobe makeover, a seasonal update or an outfit for a special occasion the fashion experts at Ellie Boutique can help! ELLIE carries a balanced mix of new designers and classic favorites giving you perfect options. Bloom Newark Bloom...
Delaware's Top Shopping Streets
From small town coastal roads to city streets, you’ll find great styles while shopping in Delaware. Plan for a day browsing a shopping street where each shop brings its own uniqueness, and leaves you awestruck and wondering what could be inside the next door. Complete the day with sweet treats, or a savory lunch under the sun rays and calming atmospheres. Make the most of your tax-free shopping experience with these top shopping streets in Delaware:
- Concord Pike, north of Wilmington : Retailers line the main road through the Wilmington suburbs, from electronics superstores to restaurants.
- Kennett Pike : There’s a decidedly upscale edge to the shops and fashion boutiques that are clustered in Greenville. Farther north, antiques shops and other boutiques make Centreville worth a stop.
- Main Street, Downtown Newark : This college town’s hub of activity is along Main Street, where lively eateries and offbeat boutiques are within easy walking distance of one another.
- Second Street, Lewes : You could spend the better part of a day exploring the antiques shops, fashion boutiques and deliciously unorthodox restaurants of this fishing village by the bay.
- Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach : It gets fun and a little funky along the main drag, with a family-friendly mix of affordable shops and more upscale boutique shopping. Be sure to check out Penny Lane Mall, and the award-winning restaurants.
- Walnut Street, downtown Milford : There’s a growing presence of local artists and artisans in this quaint downtown, which features a lovely Riverwalk for strolling.
- Garfield Parkway, Bethany Beach : There’s a convivial family vibe here, one that gives kids, moms and dads alike plenty of shopping temptations.