Sun-kissed skin, sandals, and sundresses are some of the best things about the season. Welcome summertime in style with this list of trendy Delaware Boutiques north to south. Ellie Boutique Greenville Whether you are looking for a wardrobe makeover, a seasonal update or an outfit for a special occasion the fashion experts at Ellie Boutique can help! ELLIE carries a balanced mix of new designers and classic favorites giving you perfect options. Bloom Newark Bloom...
Rainy Day Things to Do in Delaware
Rainy days are the perfect kind of days to explore some of Delaware’s plentiful and affordable indoor attractions. We have a few favorite rainy-day activities to share, should you decide that the weather simply will not dampen your vacation spirit:
- Kid-approved fun : Entertain the kids with a day of action at Lefty's Alley & Eats, the new entertainment center features more than a dozen bowling lanes and a two-story arena for laser tag. Plus, savory cuisine from Lefty’s bar and restaurant or jump on over to Shell We Bounce, an inflatable bounce house recreational center for kids.
- Tax-free shopping : Shop for tax-free bargains at the Tanger Outlets or check out Christiana Mall for big savings on electronic goodies or spend the day window shopping for perfect fashion accessory.
- Try your luck : Play slots or try your hand at poker at one of the state’s three full-service casinos: Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Delaware Park and Harrington Raceway & Casino.
- A day at the museum : Engage and inspire the kids with a visit to a Delaware museum or art gallery including the Delaware Children’s Museum, Delaware Art Museum, Delaware Museum of Natural History, Biggs Museum of American Art, or Zwaanendael Museum.
- Dining : The dining options in Delaware are sure to brighten your day. Choose from fresh from the bay seafood, and hidden gems, to fine dining and unique experiences.
- Tap in : Rainy day got you down? Excite your day with a taste of the local flavor with Delaware on Tap. When you download DE on tap you can explore Delaware wineries, breweries, distilleries, and meaderies. Check in to 10 locations for your chance to win a prize!
- Rain and relax : Being stuck indoors has its perks, like being the perfect opportunity to catch up on some much needed relaxation. Catch a movie at Westown Movies in Middletown where they have reclining seats, adult beverages, and a dinner menu available! Or treat yourself to a spa day at Bellmoor Inn and Spa.
Rainy Day Ideas
Order a Discovery Guide
Order a Discovery Guide
Endless possibilities will be delivered to your door when you order a Delaware Discovery Guide. Every turning page shows the charm of attractions, dining, and places to stay in Delaware.