The Value of Tourism in Delaware
- Tourism's contribution to the state's GDP (the total market value of goods and services produced) was $3.7 billion.
- In 2019, there were 10.4 million visitors to the State of Delaware.
- The Delaware tourism industry is the 4th largest private employer in the state, accounting for 45,500 jobs.
- The tourism industry generated $568.2 million in tax revenue.
- Without tourism, each Delaware household would pay an additional $1,564 in taxes.
For more information, download the 2019 Value of Tourism Report.