The Value of Tourism in Delaware
- Tourism's contribution to the state's GDP (the total market value of goods and services produced) was $3.4 billion.
- In 2017, there were 9 million visitors to the State of Delaware.
- The Delaware tourism industry is the 4th largest private employer in the state, accounting for 43,380 jobs.
- The tourism industry generated $522 million in tax revenue in Fiscal Year 2017.
- Without tourism, each Delaware household would pay an additional $1,468 in taxes.
Download the 2017 Value of Tourism Report here.