The Value of Tourism in Delaware
- Tourism's contribution to the state's GDP (the total market value of goods and services produced) was $3.5 billion.
- In 2018, there were 9.2 million visitors to the State of Delaware.
- The Delaware tourism industry is the 4th largest private employer in the state, accounting for 44,030 jobs.
- The tourism industry generated $545.1 million in tax revenue.
- Without tourism, each Delaware household would pay an additional $1,562 in taxes.
Download the 2018 Value of Tourism Report here.