Fall just might be the best time of the year to dine outdoors in Delaware. Whether you’re looking out across Riverfront Wilmington or listening to the waves crash in Bethany, dining outdoors in Delaware is even better when you can experience the sights and sounds in comfort as the weather cools during the Fall. Sit back, dine in, and enjoy the view with these top Fall outdoor dining locations: Bardea Food and Drink Wilmington This...
Top 5 Things to Do at the Beach this Fall
Shorter days, brilliantly colored foliage, and crisp, cool air are all signs that the season of fall has arrived in Delaware. As the seasons change, the Delaware beaches remain vibrant and the number of things to do in the fall challenges the number of leaves falling from the trees.
- Unique Dining : The change in season often means a change in flavors like butternut squash, chicken and dumplings and pumpkin pie. Enjoy your fall favorites at the beach with a waterfront view at Catch 54, Grain on the Rocks or 99 Sea Level
- Outdoor Adventures : This fall season be immersed in the natural beauty of the season. Travel a little west to hike or bike the trails of Trap Pond State Park and be surrounded by the Bald Cypress trees, while reveling in the changing colors of fall. Ride the beaches, & beyond on a a scenic ride down the Junction Breakwater Trail.
- Tax-free Shopping : Showcasing all the latest fall fashions, the Tanger Outlets are a great place to get some tax-free shopping done in the fall. If that does not satisfy your urge to shop, then take a stroll down Penny Lane Mall. An open air mall with a diverse selection of shops for everyone on your list.
- Beach Fun : The ocean is still warm and parking is free! While the weather is still warm, lounging on the beach and soaking up the sun is the perfect fall activity for a moment of relaxation.
- Scenic Byways : There is no better time to travel the scenic byways of Delaware than when they glow with the beauty of autumn. Take the Coastal Highway Drive through the beach towns of Delaware, or the Delaware Bayshore Byway along the coast to experience fall as you’ve never before.